Aero Choc Mint Slice is super naughty but so so good! Choc mint is one of my favourite flavour combos, and this slice is delicious, and has a fudge like consistency.
(Whilst the concept is not mine, this is my version of the recipe). …
2 packets of Arnott’s chocolate ripple biscuits
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
110g of unsalted butter
1 large block of either Aero or Cadbury mint bubbly chocolate
And 1 smaller bar to crumble on top.
1. Line a slice pan/tray with cling film and set aside.
2. In a food processor, blitz the biscuits until a sand like consistency.
3. In a large bowl add the large block of chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk and microwave for 3 minutes (stopping every minute to stir).
4. Add the biscuits to the chocolate mix, and stir well to combine.
5. Place in the tray and smooth it over with a spatula before crumbling the smaller bar of chocolate over the top.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours, cut into small squares (it’s rich), and devour.
It makes a great gift when packaged up for Christmas and wrapped in cellophane.